Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mojo Monday 278

Mojo Monday 278 - V Marie Ceations
So happy to have the Mojo Monday sketches.  Without them,  I seem to keep making the same card over and over in different varieties.  This sketch was fun and flexible and something that I would not have come up with on my own.  I liked the variety of all the elements and was able to use some tools and punches I do not normaly use.    As a personal goal with the sketches,  I have decided to only use items from my stash and it is working.  I was very pleased with the verse from my Verve Stamp Set - Jeremiah 29:11,    it was the perfect sentiment for this card made for a  close friend of mine.

Feel free to leave me a comment - I would love to hear from you.
Also,  check out my website at vmariecreations.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing you thoughts and comments with me.